Sunday, May 28, 2006
- Name: Dr. Adrianne Ahern
- Location: Reno, Nevada, United States
ADRIANNE AHERN, Ph.D. is a speaker, author, and clinical psychologist.
Adrianne completed a second Master's degree (1992) and a doctorate (1994) in Clinical Psychology at the California School of Professional Psychology while living in San Francisco.
Adrianne accepted a post-doctoral position at Mercy Hospital in San Diego and became licensed as a Psychologist in 1995. She spent the next six years working with Dr. Judy Churchill at ScrippsHealth.
In 2000, Adrianne and her husband, Barry Grundland, M.D., a practicing psychiatrist, moved from San Diego to a quiet community near California's Yosemite National Park. It was in this serene setting where she wrote her book, SNAP Out of It NOW!
- Overview: Snap Out of It Now! Four Steps to Inner ...
- Unlock Your Potential!
- Snap Out Of Your Conditioned Identity!
- Create Pressence, Joy and Fullness in Your Relatio...
- Negative Self-Talk and BREATHING are Incompatible
- Celebrate Our Earth--April 22
- Snap Out of Your Head and Into Your Heart!
- THE INSPIRED HEART
- Snap Out of Your Head and Into Your Life!
- Turn Your Body Into A Natural Healer!